¿Why is it called Astral Projection?
- It’s called Projection because it consists on taking out an inner double or Soul, a body exactly the same as physical body but made up of molecules.
- And Astral because with it we can travel to the stars.
This operation it’s carried out unconsciously every time we fall asleep: we enter molecular world or dream’s region. The only difference is going out consciously instead of asleep. It means that you enter in fifth dimension in a conscious way and at will.
¿How is the practice done?
There are many forms for doing it, that’s why we enumerate just a few:
- By concentration
- Using imagination
- By watching over the dreams
- Instant by instant death
- By pronouncing mantrams
At any rate what’s really important is wanting to do it, and then daring to do it. Where there’s a will there’s a way.
For doing this practice by Mantralization we recommend the following steps:
- Do Belilin and Magic Circle conjurations.
- Ask for assistance to Inner father and Divine Mother, and establish objective.
- Relax physical and psychological body.
- Pronounce one of the following mantrams:
- FFAAAA RRAAAA OOOONN
- LLAAAA RRAAAA SSSSSSSSS
- Verify periodically if we are already projected, standing up and jumping, trying to fly or pulling one of our fingers to see if it stretches.
Astral projection symptoms:
- You can feel your body inflates.
- You can feel you are floating.
- You can feel your body is easily rocking.
- You can feel that your legs are rising, or your arms are floating.
- You can feel a small electric current.
- You can feel you’re turning at great speed.
- You can feel a noise next to your ears.
- You can appear consciously introduced inside a dream.
The secret is TO PRACTICE with lots of patience until getting achievement. Remember: Where there’s a will there’s a way.
End Talk 3